Monday, December 28, 2009

My First Blog!


Hello Everyone,

I have decided to start a blog about my life and why it is not my own... thus the name of this blog, "my life AS not my own." Christmas day has come and gone now and people are getting ready for the new year with their New Year's Resolutions. As I went thru another Christmas holiday, I kept thinking to myself how amazing God is. Think about this: God the Father sent His Son, Jesus, to this earth. Jesus, being fully human, died on a cross the most painful death that anyone could ever think of and He did it so that we could have life, on earth and eternally with Him in heaven one day! Ok, so here is where it gets tricky... Jesus is God's Son, but God the Son and God the Father are ONE. If God the son was fully human, how could He also be God the Father? Simple. God is 100% human, and 100% divine! That means, while He was on the earth saving us from our sins, He was in hevean controlling the whole situation. How could this possibly be? He is the ONLY one who is worthy! Let me put it into perspective: Revelation 5:2,5 says "
And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming in a loud voice, 'Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?'... See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has conquered. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals." He was the only one who was blameless and spotless. He was and is and will always be perfect. No one can say that except the one who is worthy! That is why my life is not my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment